Rescheduling a Meeting 會面改期
 

T = Tamsin C = Cheryl

T: Hi, Cheryl, this is Tamsin from Rhetter-Barber Solutions. I’m calling about the meeting we scheduled for Thursday afternoon.
譚欣: 嗨,雪洛,我是雷特巴柏解決方案公司的譚欣。我打電話來是要問我們預定星期四下午會面的事。
C: Oh, hi, Tamsin. Right, are we still on for 1:30 p.m. at your downtown office?
雪洛:

噢,嗨,譚欣。沒錯,我們還是下午一點半在妳城裡的辦公室會面對吧?

T: Actually, I’m afraid something has come up. I’d really appreciate it if we could reschedule for 3:30 p.m.
譚欣:

事實上,恐怕我突然有些事。如果我們能改約下午三點半,我會非常感激的。

C: Mmm. I don’t think I can make 3:30. Are there any other openings?
雪洛: 嗯。我想我三點半沒辦法耶。還有別的時間嗎?
T: How about an hour later at 4:30?
譚欣: 晚一個小時約四點半呢?
C: That sounds good. See you then.
雪洛: 聽起來可行。到時候見囉。
   
Spreading the Word 公布延期事項
 

B = Betty M = Martin

B: Martin, I’d like you to get hold of1 everyone and let them know that this month’s department meeting is being postponed.
貝蒂: 馬丁,我要你通知每個人,讓他們知道這個月的部門會議延期了。
M: Sure thing. I’ll send an e-mail round. Do we have an alternative date?
馬丁:

當然。我會發信給大家。我們有替代的日期嗎?

B: Do you think we can put it off until the same time next week?
貝蒂: 你覺得我們能延到下星期的同一個時間嗎?
M: I don’t see why not. Oh, wait, you have to be at the trade fair then. How about Wednesday afternoon instead?
馬丁: 我不覺得有什麼不行的。噢,等等,妳到時候得去參加貿易展。改星期三下午如何?
B: That should work. Make sure you fill everyone in.
貝蒂: 這樣應該可以。記得讓每個人都知道。
   

資料來源:biz 互動英語電子報

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 全通翻譯 的頭像
    全通翻譯

    全通翻譯/翻譯社

    全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()