目前分類:未分類文章 (2054)

瀏覽方式: 標題列表 簡短摘要

 

 Our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it.
「只要擁有足夠的勇氣,你就能掌握自己的命運。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

You control your destiny — you don't need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.

「自己的命運由自己掌握-你不需要依靠魔法來達成,因為人生沒有捷徑可走。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

If you don't think, then you shouldn't talk.

「如果你腦子裡沒東西,那最好別開口暴露你的無知。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Giving up is for rookies.
「放棄是懦弱的行為。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.


「你比你認為的勇敢、比你看見的要強壯,比你想像的還要聰明。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Even miracles take a little time.

「儘管是奇蹟,也需要一點時間來讓它實現。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.

「有時候,正確的道路往往不是那條輕鬆好走的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring.
「人生沒有時間膽怯,你必須勇敢起來。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.

「是啊,過去的傷痛會留下印記,但是你可以選擇逃避它,或是從中學習。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

「在逆境中盛開的花朵,是最珍貴也是最美的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

"Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it."
「踏出舒適圈去冒險,你會發現所有的回報都是值得的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Some people are worth melting for.
「有些人,值得你為他融化。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

A conscience is that still, small voice that people won't listen to.- Pinocchio
「良心就是一種小小的聲音,一般人不願意去聽的聲音。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

But you, you're one of a kind.
「但你,你是最獨特的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.
「我情願明天死掉,也不要長命百歲而不認識你。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.
「不要只看外表。美,是由內而外散發的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

 Fairy tales can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you.
「只要你願意去努力,你是能夠讓童話故事成真的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.
「讓你跌到谷底的事情,往往也是讓你重新站起的事情。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from.Your only limit is your soul.

 

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
「我是反派,那又怎樣,要我變好不可能,壞也無妨,只做自己,別無他想。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()