目前分類:未分類文章 (2023)

瀏覽方式: 標題列表 簡短摘要

If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

「如果你堅持你的信念,美夢遲早會成真。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

《中英對照讀新聞》In Japan, new rules may leave Airbnb industry out in the cold-在日本,新規定恐排擠Airbnb

Japan’s new home-sharing law was meant to ease a shortage of hotel rooms, bring order to an unregulated market and offer more lodging options for foreign visitors ahead of next year’s Rugby World Cup and the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

日本新的房屋分享法原本意在舒緩旅館房間短缺問題、整頓此一缺乏規範的市場,以及在明年世界盃橄欖球賽與2020年東京奧運之前,提供外國訪客更多寄宿選擇。

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

《中英對照讀新聞》Millicent FawcettStatue of suffragist unveiled 米莉琴特.費塞特:(英國)女性參政權先驅的雕像揭幕

A statue commemorating the life of the suffragist, Millicent Fawcett, has been unveiled opposite Parliament.

一座紀念女性參政權先驅米莉琴特.費塞特一生的雕像,在英國國會對面揭幕。

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew.

「如果你願意踏出未知的腳步,你將可以學習到你從未經歷過的事。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew.

「如果你願意踏出未知的腳步,你將可以學習到你從未經歷過的事。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 "The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work."
「在這個世界上唯有拼了命的努力,才能得到你想要的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

To infinity and beyond.
「飛向宇宙,浩瀚無垠!」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

Always let your conscience be your guide.

「讓你的良知成為你的人生指引。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

 Our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it.
「只要擁有足夠的勇氣,你就能掌握自己的命運。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

 Our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it.
「只要擁有足夠的勇氣,你就能掌握自己的命運。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

You control your destiny — you don't need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.

「自己的命運由自己掌握-你不需要依靠魔法來達成,因為人生沒有捷徑可走。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

If you don't think, then you shouldn't talk.

「如果你腦子裡沒東西,那最好別開口暴露你的無知。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Giving up is for rookies.
「放棄是懦弱的行為。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.


「你比你認為的勇敢、比你看見的要強壯,比你想像的還要聰明。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Even miracles take a little time.

「儘管是奇蹟,也需要一點時間來讓它實現。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.

「有時候,正確的道路往往不是那條輕鬆好走的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring.
「人生沒有時間膽怯,你必須勇敢起來。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.

「是啊,過去的傷痛會留下印記,但是你可以選擇逃避它,或是從中學習。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

「在逆境中盛開的花朵,是最珍貴也是最美的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

"Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it."
「踏出舒適圈去冒險,你會發現所有的回報都是值得的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()