Nobody's that heartless.
沒有人那麼殘忍。── By Pacha and Kuzco 貝查和庫斯德
取自《The Emperor's New Groove 變身國王》
Nobody's that heartless.
沒有人那麼殘忍。── By Pacha and Kuzco 貝查和庫斯德
取自《The Emperor's New Groove 變身國王》
Forever is a long, long time. And time has a way of changin' things.
永遠可是很長很長的時間,而且時間會改變很多事情。
── By Big Mama 貓頭鷹大媽
I laugh in the face of danger.
我會當面嘲笑危險。
Listen, Scrooge, if men were measured by kindness, you'll be no bigger than a speck of dust.
聽著,史考治,如果用仁慈來評斷一個人,我看你比沙子還沒良心。
For a true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength but by the strength of his heart.
真正的英雄不是用力氣的大小來衡量的,而是用心靈的力量來衡量的。── By Zeus 宙斯
But you, you're one of a kind.
但你,你是最獨特的。
Outsmart the big brute.
靠智慧戰勝蠻力。
Prove yourself brave, truthful and unselfish, and someday you will be a real boy.
證明你是勇敢、誠實而且不自私,總有一天,你會變成一個真的小男孩。
取自《Pinocchio 木偶奇遇記》
The Past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.
過去是會讓人心痛。但依我看,你是可以逃避它,又或者記取教訓。
Ebenezer Scrooge - Oh, I remember how much I was in love with her. 艾伯納則‧史考治: 噢!我還記得當時我有多麼愛這個女孩。
Ghost of Christmas Past - In ten years time, you learned to love something else. 過去的聖誕靈魂:十年的時間,你學會去愛不同的東西。
── 取自《Mickey's Christmas Carol 米奇的快樂聖誕》
If you focus on what you left behind, you will never see what lies ahead.
「如果你總是追著過去跑,那你永遠看不到前面的風景。」
Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.
「人生,是對於新鮮事物探索的旅程,而不是一個等待被解決的麻煩。」
《中英對照讀新聞》In Japan, new rules may leave Airbnb industry out in the cold-在日本,新規定恐排擠Airbnb業
Japan’s new home-sharing law was meant to ease a shortage of hotel rooms, bring order to an unregulated market and offer more lodging options for foreign visitors ahead of next year’s Rugby World Cup and the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
日本新的房屋分享法原本意在舒緩旅館房間短缺問題、整頓此一缺乏規範的市場,以及在明年世界盃橄欖球賽與2020年東京奧運之前,提供外國訪客更多寄宿選擇。
《中英對照讀新聞》Millicent Fawcett:Statue of suffragist unveiled 米莉琴特.費塞特:(英國)女性參政權先驅的雕像揭幕
A statue commemorating the life of the suffragist, Millicent Fawcett, has been unveiled opposite Parliament.
一座紀念女性參政權先驅米莉琴特.費塞特一生的雕像,在英國國會對面揭幕。
If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew.
「如果你願意踏出未知的腳步,你將可以學習到你從未經歷過的事。」
If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew.
「如果你願意踏出未知的腳步,你將可以學習到你從未經歷過的事。」
"The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work."
「在這個世界上唯有拼了命的努力,才能得到你想要的。」