目前分類:未分類文章 (1811)

瀏覽方式: 標題列表 簡短摘要

Giving up is for rookies.
「放棄是懦弱的行為。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.


「你比你認為的勇敢、比你看見的要強壯,比你想像的還要聰明。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Even miracles take a little time.

「儘管是奇蹟,也需要一點時間來讓它實現。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.

「有時候,正確的道路往往不是那條輕鬆好走的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring.
「人生沒有時間膽怯,你必須勇敢起來。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.

「是啊,過去的傷痛會留下印記,但是你可以選擇逃避它,或是從中學習。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

「在逆境中盛開的花朵,是最珍貴也是最美的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

"Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it."
「踏出舒適圈去冒險,你會發現所有的回報都是值得的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Some people are worth melting for.
「有些人,值得你為他融化。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

A conscience is that still, small voice that people won't listen to.- Pinocchio
「良心就是一種小小的聲音,一般人不願意去聽的聲音。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

But you, you're one of a kind.
「但你,你是最獨特的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.
「我情願明天死掉,也不要長命百歲而不認識你。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.
「不要只看外表。美,是由內而外散發的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

 Fairy tales can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you.
「只要你願意去努力,你是能夠讓童話故事成真的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.
「讓你跌到谷底的事情,往往也是讓你重新站起的事情。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from.Your only limit is your soul.

 

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
「我是反派,那又怎樣,要我變好不可能,壞也無妨,只做自己,別無他想。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Moons approval rating jumps to 11-month high on historic summit-歷史性的兩韓峰會讓文在寅支持率躍至11個月來高點

President Moon Jae-in’s approval rating has shot up to an 11-month high this week, a poll showed Thursday, following his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

週四公布的一份民調顯示,在南韓總統文在寅與北韓領導人金正恩的歷史性峰會後,文在寅的支持率本週衝上11個月來高點。

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you've gotta do
Just keep swimming -Dory, Finding Nemo
「當你的生活遇到瓶頸時,你知道該怎麼做嗎?繼續向前游就對了!」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

When singers seem to achieve success quickly, journalists are fond of saying that they “came out of nowhere.” Being an “overnight success” gets used a lot, too, but that usually misses the mark as well. Both of these terms have been used to describe UK singing superstar Adele. As usual, though, these cliches ignore the real story behind her emotional songs of love and heartbreak.

在歌手看似很快就成名時,記者喜歡形容他們是「不知從哪裡冒出來的」。「一夕成名」也常被用來形容他們,但那往往有失偏頗。這兩種措辭都被拿來形容英國大咖歌手愛黛兒。然而,像往常一樣,這些陳腔濫調忽略了在她傾訴愛與心碎之動人歌曲背後的真實故事。 

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()