目前分類:未分類文章 (1866)

瀏覽方式: 標題列表 簡短摘要

Far better than any dream girl is one of flesh and blood. One warm, and caring , and right before your eyes.

遠比你夢想中女孩更好的那位,就是在現實中存在的那個-溫暖、富有愛心而且在你眼前的女孩。
 

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings? The world, for once, in perfect harmony, with all its living things.

今晚你可以感受到愛嗎?感受到晚霞帶來的平靜嗎?這是第一次,世界如此和諧,所有的生物亦若是。

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Love is a song that never ends

愛是一首部會停止的歌曲

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

People always do crazy things, when they’re in love.

當我們墜入愛河時就會做出些瘋狂的事

 

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? 
That’s where I’ll always love you, That’s where I’ll be waiting.

你可知在半夢半醒間存在著一個地方,

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

You are my greatest adventure.
你是我最棒的旅程


全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

My dream wouldn't be complete without you in it.
我的夢想沒有你就不完整了
 

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

All at once everything looks different, now that I see you.

現在我看到你,突然間所有的一切都變得不同了
 

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Let me share this whole new world with you.

讓我和你一起分享這全新的世界。

 

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

True, that he’s no Prince Charming, but there’s something in him that I simply didn't see.

沒錯,他的確不是白馬王子,但他內在裡有我之前從未看見的。

 

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

In a dressing room full of willowy glamazons applying makeup and curling their long tresses, Nanat Arpsuwan stood out with her pixie haircut at Thailand’s famed annual transgender beauty pageant.

在擠滿正在上妝與弄捲長髮的曼妙佳麗的更衣室內,娜娜特以她的精靈短髮在泰國知名的年度變性人選美賽中格外突出。

Two years ago, the 26-year-old former ballet teacher started chemotherapy treatment for leukaemia and lymphoma. Today she is in remission - and is one of 30 contestants competing for the crown at Miss Tiffany’s Universe, an annual transgender beauty pageant held in Pattaya.

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Trust your heart, and let fate decide.
相信你的心並讓命運做決定

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

"So this is love; so this is what makes life divine."
所以這就是愛,讓生命變得更神聖的事。

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

‘’If I know you, I know what you'll do, you'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.’’
如果我認識你,我知道你會做什麼。你會立即愛上我,就像夢裡那樣。

 

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Dory: When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!

多莉:當你的生活遇到瓶頸時,你知道該怎麼做嗎?繼續向前游就對了!

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Tadashi: I’m not giving up on you.
濱田正:我絕對不會放棄你。

榮獲第87屆奧斯卡金像獎最佳動畫長片的大英雄天團,不僅創下了高票房和好口碑,

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Belle: Love doesn’t have to be perfect. It just need to be true.
貝兒:愛不需要很完美。只需要很真實。

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Merida: You control your destiny. You don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solve your problem.

你的命運掌握在自己手中,且不需要魔法就能做到,也沒有任何所謂的神奇捷徑。

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Elastigirl: Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it.
你的身份是你最重要的資產,保護它吧。
Edna Mode: I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now!

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Sadness: Crying helps me slow down and obsess over the weight of life’s problems.
哭能讓我停下腳步,去感受生活中所碰到的挫折與困難。

全通翻譯引用

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()