目前分類:未分類文章 (1910)

瀏覽方式: 標題列表 簡短摘要


Outsmart the big brute.
靠智慧戰勝蠻力。

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Prove yourself brave, truthful and unselfish, and someday you will be a real boy.
證明你是勇敢、誠實而且不自私,總有一天,你會變成一個真的小男孩。

取自《Pinocchio 木偶奇遇記》

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

The Past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.
過去是會讓人心痛。但依我看,你是可以逃避它,又或者記取教訓。


全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Ebenezer Scrooge - Oh, I remember how much I was in love with her. 艾伯納則‧史考治: 噢!我還記得當時我有多麼愛這個女孩。
Ghost of Christmas Past - In ten years time, you learned to love something else. 過去的聖誕靈魂:十年的時間,你學會去愛不同的東西。

── 取自《Mickey's Christmas Carol 米奇的快樂聖誕》

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Go on. Nobody wants to be cooped up here forever.
飛吧!沒有人願意永遠被關在這裡。

 

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

If you focus on what you left behind, you will never see what lies ahead.
「如果你總是追著過去跑,那你永遠看不到前面的風景。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.

「人生,是對於新鮮事物探索的旅程,而不是一個等待被解決的麻煩。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

「如果你堅持你的信念,美夢遲早會成真。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

《中英對照讀新聞》In Japan, new rules may leave Airbnb industry out in the cold-在日本,新規定恐排擠Airbnb

Japan’s new home-sharing law was meant to ease a shortage of hotel rooms, bring order to an unregulated market and offer more lodging options for foreign visitors ahead of next year’s Rugby World Cup and the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

日本新的房屋分享法原本意在舒緩旅館房間短缺問題、整頓此一缺乏規範的市場,以及在明年世界盃橄欖球賽與2020年東京奧運之前,提供外國訪客更多寄宿選擇。

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

《中英對照讀新聞》Millicent FawcettStatue of suffragist unveiled 米莉琴特.費塞特:(英國)女性參政權先驅的雕像揭幕

A statue commemorating the life of the suffragist, Millicent Fawcett, has been unveiled opposite Parliament.

一座紀念女性參政權先驅米莉琴特.費塞特一生的雕像,在英國國會對面揭幕。

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew.

「如果你願意踏出未知的腳步,你將可以學習到你從未經歷過的事。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew.

「如果你願意踏出未知的腳步,你將可以學習到你從未經歷過的事。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 "The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work."
「在這個世界上唯有拼了命的努力,才能得到你想要的。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

To infinity and beyond.
「飛向宇宙,浩瀚無垠!」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

Always let your conscience be your guide.

「讓你的良知成為你的人生指引。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

 Our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it.
「只要擁有足夠的勇氣,你就能掌握自己的命運。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

 Our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it.
「只要擁有足夠的勇氣,你就能掌握自己的命運。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

You control your destiny — you don't need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.

「自己的命運由自己掌握-你不需要依靠魔法來達成,因為人生沒有捷徑可走。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

If you don't think, then you shouldn't talk.

「如果你腦子裡沒東西,那最好別開口暴露你的無知。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Giving up is for rookies.
「放棄是懦弱的行為。」

全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()