close

資料來源:http://big5.cri.cn/gate/big5/english.cri.cn/7046/2009/08/18/167s509654.htm

一、Oh 表示驚訝、指責、痛苦、稱讚、懊惱等,可譯為“哦”、“哎呀”、“噢”“啊”、“呀”等。

  1. "Oh, who was that?" Mr. Black asked。“哦,是誰?”布萊克先生問。 
  2. "Oh, how blind you are!" he cried。“哎呀,你們真瞎!”他大聲道。 
  3. "Oh, oh!" he cried. "My stomach! My head! oh! oh!“哎呀,哎喲!”他大聲道,“我的肚子!我的頭!哎喲!哎喲!” 
  4.Oh, learned judge! Oh, wise young man. 噢,博學的法官!噢,聰明的年輕人!


  二、Ah 表示驚奇、高興、討厭、懊悔、藐視、威脅等,可譯為“呀、啊”等。

  1. Ah, yes, Jeanne married a man with a lot of money. 啊,對啦,珍妮嫁給了一個很有錢的人。 
  2. "Ah, what splendid clothes!" thought the Emperor。“啊!多華麗的衣服啊!”皇帝想。 
  3. Ah, how pitiful! 呀,多可惜! 
  4. Ah, here is the thing I am after. 哎呀,我找的東西在這兒呢。


  三、come表示鼓勵、不耐煩、引起注意、安慰等,可譯為“喂、好吧、說吧、得啦”等。

  1.Oh, come, Mathilde. Surely you can tell an old friend. 嗨,說吧,瑪蒂爾德,你對老朋友說說總是可以的吧。 
  2.Come, we must hurry. 喂,我們得趕緊啦! 
  3.Come, come, get him his change. Tod, get him his change. 好吧,好吧,托德,快把錢找給他,快把錢找給他。 
  4. Come, come! What were you really doing behind the bicycle sheds? 喂!喂!你還在車棚裏磨蹭啥?


  四、dear表示後悔、難過、憐憫、同情、吃驚、盼望等,可譯為“哎呀、天哪”等。

  1. Dear! What awful weather! 哎呀!多糟的天氣! 
  2. Oh, dear, dear! Where can Harry be? 天哪,天哪,亨利會在哪兒? 
  3. Dear, dear! Where have I put my keys? 哎呀,我把鑰匙放在哪兒啦? 
  4. "Dear me," he said to himself, "Am I foolish or unfit for my office?" "哎呀!"他心裏嘀咕著,“我是愚蠢呢還是不稱職?”


  五、well表示快慰、讓步、期望、譏諷、解釋、責備、猶豫等,可譯為“好吧、不過、好啦、嗯”等。

  1. Well, your father has found him in the garage. 好啦,你父親在車庫裏找到他了。 
  2. Are you sure? Well, perhaps you, are right. 你能肯定嗎?嗯,也許你說得對。 
  3. Well, you must come to lunch tomorrow. 不過,你明天一定要來吃午飯。 
  4. I handed the note to him and said, "Oh, very well, I apologize." 我把那張票子遞給了他,說道:“啊,好極了,我向你道歉。” 
  5. Well, why don’t you make a notice like theirs? 那麼,你為什麼不做個像他們那樣的廣告牌呢?


  六、now 表示警告、命令、請求、說明、安慰籌,可譯為“喂、喏、好了”等,有時也可不必譯出。

  1. Now, now, you two; Don’t fight again. 喂,喂,你們倆,別再打了。 
  2. Now, now, my boy! It’s all right! There’s no need to cry! 好了,好了,孩子,沒事了,別哭了。 
  3. Now, let’s play basketball. 喏,咱們打籃球吧! 
  4. Now, lift me up, Doctor, lift me up. Where is he? 把我扶起來吧,醫生,把我扶起來。他在哪?


  七、there表示得意、鼓勵、同情、悲哀、不耐煩、失望、安慰、挑釁、引起注意等,可譯為“喲、瞧、好啦、得啦”等。 
  1.There! There! Never mind, you’ll soon feel better. 好啦,好啦,不要緊,你馬上會好的。 
  2. There, there, you said too much. 得啦,得啦,你說的太多了。 
  3.There, I’ve filled it up again。瞧,我又把它灌滿了。 
  4.There, what’s that?喲,那是什麼!


  八、man表示興奮、輕蔑、不耐煩、引起注意、可譯為“啊、嗨”等。

  1."Use you knife, man!" ordered the British officer nearby。“嗨,用刀子割!”旁邊的英國軍官命令道。 
  2. Hurry up, man. 嗨,快點。 
  3. We have won the match, man!啊,我們勝利了。

  九、boy表示高興、興奮、驚奇等,可譯為“嘿、哇、哼、怎麼樣”等。

  1. Boy, oh, boy! Our team’s going to win! How fantastic? 哇,怎麼樣!我們隊要贏了!真是太好了! 
  2.Boy! This soup is good, Mama! 嘿,媽媽,這湯好得很。 
  3.Oh, boy! I just had a wonderful dream! 嘿,我剛才做了個好夢。

  十、此外還有:

  ha(驚奇、疑惑、鄙視) 
  Ha! Proud as these nobles are, he is afraid to see me. 哈!這些貴族儘管傲慢,他卻害怕見到我。 aha(得意、驚奇、嘲弄、滿意) 
  The trousers are all right; now the waistcoat; aha, right again。褲子合身;再請穿上背心試試;啊哈,也很合適。

  hey(喜悅、打招呼) 
  Hey! I didn’t expect to meet you here. 嗨,我沒想到會在這兒遇到你。 
  sh(制止、引起注意) 
  They were about to go down. When Tum suddenly whispered. "Sh! Keep still. Don’t move!"  他們正想再下去,這時托姆突然低聲道:“噓,安靜,別動!”

  why(吃驚、抗議) 
  Why, what’s the harm? 咳,這有什麼害處呢? 
  nonsense(胡說) 
  "Nonsense," the king shouted. "My cook is the best cook in the world." 
  “胡說!”那國王喊道,“我的廚師是世界上最好的廚師。”

  Good heavens(驚異、不高興) 
  Good heavens! Listen to that silly child," said the father。“天哪!聽聽那傻孩子在瞎說些什麼!”孩子的父親說。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 全通翻譯 的頭像
    全通翻譯

    全通翻譯/翻譯社

    全通翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()